Chit Chat 1 Activity Book
Out of Stock at the Publisher
Can be ordered for supply when available again
No date has been given for the next delivery
Titles can take up to 2 months to come back into stock
Series: Chit Chat
Author: Shipton, Paul
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2002
Level: A1 Beginner
Description: English level: Beginner
Ages: 8 years and over
A two-level course that challenges young learners, developing skills in reading and writing as well as listening and speaking.
* A clear grammar focus, so students always know what they are expected to learn.
* Characters are illustrated in a sophisticated style of drawing and photographs.
* Songs and chants, used to introduce new language, are in an upbeat, 'pop' style.
* Photos and information give a window on life in English-speaking cultures.
* Regular reviews and tests.
* Chit Chat can be used with children starting to learn English, or those who have already been introduced to listening and speaking in English.