Oxford EAP (English for Academic Purposes) B1 Student Book with DVD-ROM
Series: Oxford EAP (English for Academic Purposes)
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Description: A brand new EAP course from Oxford offering an integrated approach to teaching English for Academic Purposes and authentic texts from Oxford textbooks.
Oxford EAP develops the essential skills and academic language for learners who are preparing to study in English at university level, from foundation courses to postgraduate research.
With authentic content from Oxford textbooks and videos of lecture extracts, Oxford EAP is an ideal course for learners from a wide range of disciplines. Its clear structure and user-friendly approach make it an ideal resource for experienced EAP tutors as well as teachers who are starting out in the field.
• Authentic academic content using extracts from Oxford textbooks
• Integrated skills and academic language
• Video-based lecture extracts to help prepare students for the university experience
• Progressive coverage of all four skills in an academic context
• Accessible and user-friendly approach
• Teacher's Handbook with comprehensive notes and ideas