Oxford English for Careers: Medicine 1 Student's Book
Can be ordered for supply when available again
Should be available from the 18th December 2014
1 copy currently in stock
Series: Oxford English for Careers
Author: McCarter, Sam
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock (1)
Level: B2 Upper Intermediate
Description: A new, up-to-date course where students learn what they need to know for a career in commerce, tourism, nursing, medicine, or technology.
Oxford English for Careers is a series which prepares pre-work students for starting their career. Everything in each Student's Book is vocation-specific, which means students get the language, information, and skills they need to help them get a job in their chosen career. The series covers Commerce, Tourism, Nursing, and Technology at Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate levels. New levels include Tourism 3 Upper-Intermediate for tourism management and Technology 2, plus the completely new Medicine course.
* Career-specific grammar, vocabulary, and skills practice.
* Language practice in real work situations.
* 'It's my job' - real people talking about their work.
* Online interactive exercises for revising and recycling language at www.oup.com/elt/oefc
* Teacher's Resource Book with background information on the industry to help you teach with confidence
* Additional activities and tests for extra practice and support.