Young Explorers 1 Class Book
Series: Young Explorers (OUP)
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Description: An exciting six- level Primary course that brings real-world English into the classroom. Explorers helps children learn English by encouraging them to explore the world around them.
Explorers provides a wide range of components to support teachers and students on their journey of discovery. By using real-world content to introduce language, Explorers invites comparisons with students' own experiences, and encourages broader educational values.
• Carefully structured grammar presentation ensures students become confident with new language.
• Rich DVD content offers a unique opportunity to see the real world in action and language in use.
• Unique CLIL presentation tools help teachers explore different areas of the curriculum.
• Fun 'Explorer Quests' at every level encourage review and recycling of vocabulary.
• Extra practice material in the Class Book provides support for the Cambridge English Young learners Tests