New Horizons 3 Student's Book with MultiROM
Series: New Horizons 3
Author: Radley, Paul & Simons, Daniella
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Description: New Horizons is a four-level upper secondary course that sets achievable goals and builds confidence.
New Horizons includes 100% new content and updated exam training to prepare students for the B1 school-leaving exam.
A wide range of topics engage teenagers' interest and provide essential vocabulary. Practical grammar exercises then build students' confidence in communication.
• Brand-new features, fun activities and 100% rewritten texts and exercises
• Clear structure and a moderate pace to suit classes with lower weekly contact hours, or mixed-ability classes
• Dual entry points at levels 1 and 2 mean that students can work towards the B1 exam at their own pace
• Updated and systematic exam training in levels 3 and 4 prepare students for the different requirements of their school-leaving exams
• Language review at the end of every two units recycles and revises language as the course progresses