Solutions Upper Intermediate Student's Book with MultiROM
Series: Solutions Upper Intermediate
Author: Falla, Tim & Davies, Paul A
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Description: A five-level general English course for 14-19 year-olds, who are also preparing for the school-leaving exam.
The clear structure and step-by-step approach to communication provides supported language and skills training to get students speaking confidently.
* Every lesson has an outcome: the 'I can' objective in each lesson gives students an immediate sense of achievement.
* Clear lessons mean Solutions is quick to prepare and easy to use.
* All school-leaving exam topics and task-types are covered in Solutions.
* Maximum support for speaking and writing. Teachers who use Solutions say that 'every student spoke!'.
* Vocabulary Builder and Grammar Builder in the Student's Book provide plenty of extra practice.