Oxford Grammar for Schools 2 Student's Book with DVD-ROM
Series: Oxford Grammar for Schools
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Description: A 7-level series with clear explanations and communicative activities to help young learners and teenagers understand and practise grammar.
Oxford Grammar for Schools gives students the opportunity to explore grammar for themselves and encourages them to be aware of their progress through regular self-evaluation and review.
As students activate their grammar through listening, speaking, reading, and writing activities, they activate their English.
• Covers all the grammar students need to know for the Cambridge exams
• Approximately 30 units per level - the right length for one academic year
• Clearly stated 'I can' learning outcomes for every unit
• Contextualised explanations
• Opportunities to practise grammar and to practise listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
• Graded exercises for mixed ability classes
• Self-evaluation check for each unit
• Regular revision, testing, and exam-style questions
• DVD-ROM for interactive whiteboard or for home study