English for the Fashion Industry Student's Book with MultiROM
Series: Express Series
Author: Ward, Mary E
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Description: English for the Fashion Industry is an ideal short course for anyone who needs to use English for a career in fashion.
English for the Fashion Industry is part of the Express Series. It is an ideal course for students who need to communicate in English for their jobs in fashion.
This short, intensive course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly.
English for the Fashion Industry can be used as a stand-alone course, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
• Engaging topics and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
• Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
• OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
• Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of the book
• Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice