Oxford Phonics World 4 Student's Book with MultiROM
Series: Oxford Phonics World 4
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Description: Oxford Phonics World is the first step on your students' journey into English, leading you through all 44 sounds.
This brand new 5-level phonics course can be used before or alongside a main course book. Thought-provoking and engaging activities let children actively apply what they learn. They learn to really read, not just memorize words and sounds.
• Over 150 Phonics Friends - an angry apple, a big bear, and others - help children remember English sounds.
• Action songs, chants, and games encourage children to discover connections between English sounds and letters.
• Active class activities develop children's listening, speaking, reading, writing, and spelling skills and provide opportunities to apply them.
• Multi-ROMs include fun animations and interactive games, stories, and songs for practice at home.
• Teacher's Books for every level include a games bank, and guides you step-by-step through teaching phonics.