Countdown to First Certificate (New Edition) Workbook without Answer Key with Audio CD
Can be ordered for supply when available again
Should be available from the 1st October 2014
Series: Countdown to First Certificate (New Edition)
Author: Duckworth, M & Gude, K
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 2008
Description: Countdown to First Certificate bridges the gap between intermediate level and the First Certificate exam. It introduces learners to graded exam format tasks while giving them a strong foundation in vocabulary and grammar. Written and designed to appeal to teenagers.
* 100% new edition with up-to-date texts and visually dynamic magazine look.
* Streamlined 12 unit structure to fit the modern syllabus with a greater focus on vocabulary and grammar than before.
* Combines a strong focus on grammar, vocabulary-building, and writing with a teen-friendly approach that is highly motivating.
* Lots of grammar practice on the Grammar Zoom pages, Language in Use, Writing and in the Workbook.
* Wordpower and Vocabulary sections reinforce vocabulary items.
* Writing task supported by task analysis, sample answers, notes and useful phrases.
* Updated for the new FCE syllabus.
* Gradually builds students' confidence in doing exam tasks.
* Workbook with Free Student's Audio CD.
* Interleaved Teacher's Book for easy lesson planning plus Unit tests and Progress Tests.
* Countdown to First Certificate is written by a first-class writing team: Kathy Gude, Michael Duckworth and Jenny Quintana, the authors of many successful exam courses.