English Explorer 3 Student's Book with MultiROM
Series: English Explorer 3 (Intermediate / B1)
Author: Stephenson, Helen
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: Usually Ships in 3 Working Days
Click Here to check Live Availability (takes a few seconds)
Description: English Explorer is a motivating new four-level series for students at secondary level, with a strong International focus. It combines a communicative approach to learning English with stunning National Geographic images, video and content. With English Explorer, students:
EXPLORE amazing places and fascinating cultures with National Geographic, bringing real people, real places, and real stories into the English language classroom.
LEARN how to use English to communicate effectively in the real world, by developing language skills through age-appropriate print and multimedia resources.
DEVELOP critical thinking and other practical, real-world skills, including study skills and writing techniques.
• Vocabulary Explorer - a picture dictionary with exercises to enrich new expressions
• Grammar Explorer - the ideal reference to helps students navigate through grammar
• Module Review - 4 sections providing revision of grammar, vocabulary and functions
• Video worksheets - for use with the National Geographic video material on the Student's MultiROM and class DVD
• Culture sections and dedicated CLIL sections in every unit
• True Stories - focus on real explorers and real places
• Projects - provide multimodal learning opportunities