Real Life Elementary Student's Book
Series: Real Life Elementary
Author: Hobbs, Martyn
Publisher: Pearson ELT
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: Usually Ships in 3 Working Days
Click Here to check Live Availability (takes a few seconds)
Description: Real Life brings English to life and makes learning English enjoyable and achievable through practical tasks and evocative topics. Real Life gives students English to talk about issues that are important to their lives.
* Real contexts to practise everyday functional language
* Real language and opportunities to share ideas with classmates about goals, dreams and global issues
* Real strategies for success in their educational career, including speaking and writing skills and exam preparation
* A course that:
- highlights key language through Grammar2know, Words2know and Phrases2know
- incorporates technology to refl ect a digital world
- gives teachers perfect fl exibility with additional activities in the mini workbook at the back of the Students' Book
The Teacher's Handbook incorporates reduced Students' Book pages with answers and notes as well as providing useful teaching techniques.