Speakout Upper Intermediate Flexi Coursebook 1
Series: Speakout Upper Intermediate
Publisher: Pearson ELT
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Description: Speakout is a comprehensive English course that helps adult learners gain confidence in all skill areas using authentic materials from the BBC. With its wide range of support material, it meets the diverse needs of learners in a variety of teaching situations and helps to bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world.
• Comprehensive, multi-strand approach to language development with a strong focus on real-life communication skills
• Downloadable video podcasts of real-life interviews filmed by the BBC provide learners with models of authentic English as it is really spoken
• A rich variety of print and digitally delivered supplementary materials
• Authentic DVD material from the BBC provides the springboard for meaningful speaking and writing tasks.
The Active Book is a digital coursebook with a wealth of extra resources for students.
• Easy navigation of Student's Book pages with zoom in facility
• Video and Audio available at the touch of a button
• Students are able to store their notes with the Active Book note taking facility
• Extra video podcasts with accompanying worksheets
Active Teach contains everything a teacher will need for the course in the classroom. It can be used with a computer and a projector or with an interactive whiteboard. It includes:
• All the audio and video from the book
• All the pages with a 'zoom in' and 'zoom out' feature
• Fully functional IWB tools
• The ability to save all your notes alongside the relevant page of the Student's Book
• Extra resources including review games and activities
Contents: Student's Book 1, Workbook 1 (in one volume)
ActiveBook & Vocabulary Trainer Multi-ROM
and Workbook Audio CD