Spotlight on FCE Audio CDs
Series: Spotlight on FCE
Author: Naunton, Jon, Hughes, John & Lane, Alastair
Format: Audio CD(s)
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Click Here to check Live Availability (takes a few seconds)
Description: Spotlight on FCE is the brand new, fully comprehensive course specifically written to the new FCE exam specifications to be introduced in December 2008.
It consolidates and builds on essential areas of grammar and vocabulary and develops the speaking, reading, writing and listening skills required to excel in FCE.
Spotlight on FCE includes:
* A free full Speaking Exam Video, packaged with the workbook audio, offers unrivalled insight into the format ofthe actual exam.
* A unique My FCE Online component (see p.25) which provides additional practice materials for all papers of the exam, which students can complete in their own time. It enables teachers to monitor students' progress and encourages students to pursue excellence in FCE independently from the classroom.
* Comprehensive reference section includes an A to Z Grammar guide, a writing reference covering all the main genres from the exam and a vocabulary reference section.
* Full Teacher's Support package with notes on changes in the exam format, photocopiable activities for each unit and teacher training video for teachers intending to use Spotlight.
Spotlight on FCE Exam Booster includes:
* A CD-ROM, including video of candidates in a speaking exam-style situation that allows unrivalled insight into the actual exam conditions
* Expansion exercises on features such as word formation and phrasal verbs
* A spelling and a pronunciation syllabus, running throughout the course
* Dedicated Speaking and Listening sections, complete with audio for the Listening elements
* The image displayed is of the main component of this series e.g. the student's book