Pass the TOEIC Test Introductory Course with Audio CDs, Answer Key & Audioscript
Series: Pass the TOEIC Test
Author: Craven, Miles
Publisher: First Press
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: Usually Ships in (8 Days)
Our Weekly Delivery Day for this Publisher is Friday
(unfortunately it is too late for this weeks order)
N.B. Orders for 10 or more copies usually ship in 3 working days
Description: Pass the TOEIC Test is a thoroughly comprehensive, authentic, and up-to-date preparation course for the TOEIC test. Ideal for self-study or class use.
There are three levels in the series, all of which take a clear, step-by-step approach that accurately reflects the content and format of the Listening and Reading sections of the TOEIC test.
* Over 1,500 high-quality practice items
* Step-by-step skills development
* Effective test-taking strategies
* Preview tests and full-length review tests
* Regular mini tests
* Full-length Listening Comprehension and Reading tests
* TOEIC Grammar and TOEIC Vocabulary sections
* Essential Vocabulary with over 500 key words and phrases
* Accent recognition exercises
* Two complete Practice Tests
* Website support with free activities for students and teachers
* Unique access code giving two additional free Practice Tests online.
Pass the TOEIC Test Introductory Course builds confidence and boosts test scores for students taking the TOEIC test. Students starting with a TOEIC score of around 200 (CEFR A1-A2) should aim to achieve a TOEIC score of 500 and over (CEFR B1) after completing the course. This book is packaged together with the Complete Audio Program on MP3, and an Answer Key/Audioscript booklet containing answers to all the exercises and scripts for all the listening material.