Pass FCE Class Audio CD
Series: Pass (Black Cat Publishing)
Author: Maule, D & du Vivier, M
Publisher: Black Cat Publishing
Format: Audio CD(s)
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Description: The Complete English Course for the 2008 specifications
Pass FCE is a comprehensive general English course which prepares students for the updated specifications for the Cambridge ESOL First Certificate in English, B2 Vantage of the CEFR.
Pass FCE is student friendly. It speaks directly to students in an informal style. It is suitable for young teenagers and above and can be used either in class or for self-study.
Pass FCE is also teacher friendly. It is written by working teachers. Procedures in the Student's Book are clear and logical and there is a comprehensive Teacher's Book.
Workbook key - downloadable from this site.
• 15 easy-to-use, topic based units;
• Revision sections every 3 units;
• coverage of the structures, vocabulary and themes needed for the Cambridge ESOL FCE exam (B2 CEFR);
• theWorkbook focuses on the main grammar and vocabulary of each unit;
• theExam Practice section of the Workbook features practice test questions in exam format, detailed descriptions of each part of the exam and exam advice;
• a full FCE Practice Test
• Audio CDs provide a complete range of authentic FCE-type listening exercises and pronunciation activities
• Teacher's Book includes lesson plans, exam information, advice and additional activities, answer keys and recording scripts.
• advice and practice for the new email task in Paper 2, Part 1;
• advice and practice for the new review task in Paper 2, Part 2;
• substantial and varied range of updated texts;
• wealth of updated colour photographs and pictures;
• downloadable tests for each unit;
• format of all exam-style activities follows the updated specifications.
Pass FCE Tests
Photocopiable two-page test for each unit focusing on grammar, vocabulary and functions.
Downloadable from this site
Focus on Reading and Writing Section:
• 19 thematic units, covering multicultural and cross-curricular topics, of particular interest for secondary school students and adults preparing for the Cambridge ESOL First Certificate in English.
• Texts presented in the form of newspaper articles, fact-files and reports.
• Introductory activities and reading comprehension exercises.
* The image displayed is of the main component of this series e.g. the student's book