This second edition of 'Writing' takes into account feedback from teachers worldwide. The first edition won the English Speaking Union's Duke of Edinburgh award and has been described by teachers and reviewers as 'brilliant' and 'innovative'.
- many new activities and texts
- helps students to develop clear, effective writing in English
- provides opportunities to practise various forms and functions of writing, and to develop a range of skills
- shows how to give students' writi....
[show more]ng a communicative purpose
- involves students in collaborative writing, reviewing their work, revising it, and editing the final draft.