Richmond Handbooks for Teachers is a collection of methodological guides written by educators for Primary and Secondary teachers focusing on the classroom reality.
Richmond Handbooks provide:
• Practical, realistic suggestions for the classroom
• Photocopiable activity worksheets
• Development tasks for the teacher
• Brief, jargon-free explanations of theory
The Richmond Handbooks take into account:
• The everyday problems of teachers in Prim....
[show more]ary and secondary classrooms
• Diversity within the class
• Current educational reforms and issues