A self-study course for elementary-level working adults who need English in the workplace. Designed to equip office workers, receptionists, PAs and administrators with the key vocabulary they require to speak and understand English on the phone, when greeting foreign visitors, making meeting and travel arrangements and dealing with problems.
• 24 compact units cover main areas of office life such as telephoning, answering a call, meeting and greeting visitors, apologising for a dela....
[show more]y and conducting small talk.
• Each 4-page unit includes an easy-to-follow photo story that deals with the topic of the unit and introduces key functional language.
• The pocket-sized course book also contains vocabulary lists for quick reference, practical examples of typical emails, an answer key and a pronunciation guide to further aid the self-study learner.
• The audio CD provides valuable listening practice to accompany each unit.
• The DVD contains filmed dialogues presenting the model language.