Collins Work on your Vocabulary - Pre-Intermediate (A2) is a new practice book that covers the key vocabulary needed by learners of English at Pre-Intermediate level (CEF level A2).
This book is an essential resource for learners who want to improve their English vocabulary. Each of the 30 units presents vocabulary relating to a particular topic using clear language and examples. This is followed by practice exercises to ensure the learner will remember and be able to use what they have....
[show more] learnt with confidence in their written and spoken English.
The vocabulary covered in Collins Work on your Vocabulary - Pre-Intermediate (A2) has been carefully selected based on Collins Corpus research and the experience of our language experts. As a result, this book provides plenty of useful practice with authentic, up-to-date examples of language usage in context. A carefully structured layout and simple illustrations make sure the language is always clear and the book is easy to navigate. Collins Work on your Vocabulary - Pre-Intermediate (A2) is ideal for self-study or for use in the classroom, and is an essential resource for students and teachers.
• Focuses on the vocabulary required at Pre-Intermediate level (CEF level A2)
• Thirty units with clear presentation material followed by practice exercises
• Authentic examples of real English, taken from the Collins Corpus
• Includes line drawings which illustrate key concepts
• Clear structure and presentation of language
• Plenty of room to write in
• Full answer key included
• Ideal for self-study or for use in the classroom