The new edition of Focus on Pronunciation gives beginning to high-beginning students the tools, tips, and techniques they need to speak clearly, accurately, and fluently. All aspects of pronunciation are included - consonants, vowels, stress, rhythm, and intonation. The variety of activities and flexible, accessible style make learning fun.
• Presentation sections feature clear explanations and diagrams.
• Focused Practice sections build accuracy with h....
[show more]igh-interest listening and speaking tasks and engaging games.
• Communication Practice sections integrate pronunciation and fluency with practice in a communicative thematic context.
• Natural English boxes illustrate how to speak English more naturally and fluently.
• Extended Practice sections encourage continued accuracy and fluency practice outside of class.
• The CD in the back of the book provides MP3 audio for the Extended Practice sections.
• Classroom Audio CDs provide the complete audio program.
• Complete online Answer Keys and Audioscripts are available online. *