An updated version of the course that has helped more than 30 million students around the world learn English.
Side by Side Plus is a dynamic, all-skills program that builds students' general language proficiency for life skill roles in the community, family, school, and at work.
• Real-life communication practice that is student-centered, interactive, and fun
• Focuses on all four skills
• Standards-based lessons correlated to the CCRS, CASAS, BEST Plus, and o....
[show more]ther curriculum frameworks and assessment systems
• Easy to use for students and teachers
• Humorous and playful activities that enhance motivation
• Intensive practice that leads to mastery
Introducing the upgraded and expanded Side by Side Plus with new eText
• New career and academic readiness content
• Enhanced reading, writing, and numeracy practice
• Expanded life skills activities
• New functional communication practice
• New Student eText for independent, self-paced practice
• Read about the new eText and other enhancements
Unique to Side by Side Plus:
Career and Academic Readiness
New 'blue pages' develop basic career and academic readiness skills aligned with CCRS standards.
Language Arts lessons offer guided discourse practice in academic communication. Students learn to 'talk the talk' of the mainstream classroom.
Readings about school subjects, work, and life skills build academic and career readiness while developing reading comprehension skills.
Writing activities offer systematic instruction in the writing process: Pre-Writing, Organizing Ideas, Writing a First Draft, Revising, Proofreading, and Peer Conferencing.