Clear, direct and comprehensive, the Azar-Hagen Grammar series uses a Grammar-Based Teaching approach that blends grammar methodology with communicative methods. Grammar is used as the starting point for the development of all language skills - speaking, listening, reading, and writing. The Azar-Hagen Grammar series describes how English works and uses grammar as a springboard for interactive, communicative practice opportunities.
Clear charts and explanations:
[show more]Student-friendly grammar charts with concise information.
• Examples accompanied by clear explanations and minimal
Direct, in-depth grammar practice:
• Immediate application of grammatical forms and meanings.
• A variety of exercise types including warm-up, comprehension,
completion, reading, listening, interview, pronunciation,
• Engaging interactive tasks that develop fluency.
Comprehensive corpus-informed grammar syllabus:
• The verb tense system, modals, gerunds, and infinitives.
• Nouns, articles, pronouns, and agreement.
• Sentence patterns, clauses, connectives, and more.
• Written forms, spelling, and punctuation, as well as spoken forms and pronunciation.