A fresh new six-level course, offering a student-centred and integrated skills methodology to prepare students for the real world.
With Fusion, you can teach your students the language and skills they need for the real world today.
The integrated skills approach means language is introduced and skills are practiced through authentic, real world contexts. Each unit ensures students' cultural awareness and 21st century skills are being developed alongside their English, meaning you ....
[show more]can be sure your students will be equipped for life beyond the classroom.
• Grammar and Vocabulary are integrated into the four skills, so that they are presented, practiced and activated through authentic material.
• Real-life content presents new language in context and encourages students to use English outside the classroom.
• Recognizes and builds on students' world knowledge, curiosity and personal experiences, with integrated CLIL and cultural content in every unit.
• 21st century skills are embedded into every unit of the Student Book, allowing teachers to teach them confidently and develop students ready to succeed in today's world.
• Cambridge exam-style tasks appear in each level, with specific 'Review and exam practice' pages in levels 4 and 5, meaning students are prepared for exam success.
How do you get students to engage with English? How do you ensure that you are also expanding their world knowledge, and equipping them with the language they need for the real world today?
Fusion uses an integrated skills approach, so language is introduced and skills are practiced through authentic, real-world contexts.
'Language in Action' activation tasks in every lesson provide topic-based opportunities for freer use of language, encouraging personalisation and productive skills.
'21st century skills' pages appear in every unit, so you can teach them with ease, and ensure your students are ready to succeed beyond the classroom.
'Around the world' sections develop students' geographical and cultural awareness, and 'Curriculum extra' pages provide CLIL content for each unit.
Fusion also offers a blend of print and digital content. Students have the opportunity to practice English both online and offline, and you can engage students through video and extra practice activities with the Classroom Presentation Tool.