'Factfiles' are a sub-series of 'Bookworms' with a non-fiction angle providing factual information for students on a wide variety of themes. Exercises at the back of each book check students' understanding of the text and provide ideas for activities and project work.
Oxford Bookworms Library: Seven-stage graded readers series offering over 200 adapted and original English texts for secondary and adult students.
Oxford Bookworms enjoy a world-wide reputation for high-quality ....
[show more]storytelling and a great reading experience.
Research shows reading a lot improves all your language skills.
Experts recognize Oxford Bookworms as the most consistent series in terms of language control, length, and quality of story - very important for fluent reading and extensive reading.
• Graded according to the acclaimed Bookworms syllabus
• Award-winning titles
• Stunning covers
• Extended activities section at the back
• Word count and CEF level on every cover
• Audio CDs for the complete text
• Free print and online teachers' support for every title: www.oup.com/bookworms