Children will love exploring the lively, magical world of Bridge Town with their new friends Poppy, Rowan and Fern. The changing seasons provide a backdrop to the adventures of a diverse cast of characters that capture children's imagination and attention.
• Reinforce children's grammar and vocabulary learning with plenty of pen-to-paper practice activities.
• Develop students' critical thinking and 21st century skills with 'Think' activities, real-world tasks ....
[show more]and creative projects.
• Help students to connect English with other school subjects through CLIL lessons supported by video.
• Build children's understanding of citizenship issues, such as care of the environment, tolerance and inclusion.
• Provide a gentle introduction to sounds in English through 'Sound Play' activities.
• Give every child the chance to build their knowledge, skills and confidence in English with flexible resources that include tests and activities designed for students with special educational needs.