World Quest combines the drama and excitement of an episodic story, with real world texts and topics to accelerate students' progression.
Your students will be enchanted by award winning author, Paul Shipton's episodic story at the beginning of each unit and they will want to know what happens next. Written especially for the course, the story introduces key vocabulary at the start of each unit as well as capturing students' attention. Read the stories aloud in class or listen to them o....
[show more]n the class audio CDs.
Give your students the vocabulary, grammar and practice they need to progress quickly in English. When students use English in the real world they are most likely to want to talk about their own lives and interests, World Quest provides them with the vocabulary and grammar to do this as well as plenty of practice.
• Short 3 lesson units let students progress quickly
• Integrated skills practice in every lesson
• Extra revision spread after every other unit focuses on grammar and vocabulary
• 6 extra project pages at the back of the Student's Book
• A play written by Paul Shipton in every level to use at the end of the year
• Plenty of teacher support with ready to use resources and iTools for your interactive whiteboard
• Extra round up and revision sections in the Workbook for students to check their progress