Mixed-Ability Teaching shows how collaborative ways of working can promote a positive classroom atmosphere and offer support and challenge for every student.
Into the Classroom explains new developments in teaching, and how to introduce them into your classroom. Short, easy to read and practical, this series helps you make sense of new developments that you need to bring into your classroom.
Each book is accompanied by a website.
• Helps teachers prepar....
[show more]e effectively for lessons by looking at the factors and variables that characterize mixed-ability groups.
• Suggests constructive and imaginative solutions to the challenges associated with activating all learners in mixed-ability groups.
• Explores a learner-centred approach to assessment and develops techniques that combine evaluation with learning.
• Provides practical classroom ideas for improving the learning environment through differentiated and open-ended language learning activities.
• Extra resources are available from:www.oup.com/elt/teacher/itc
This title is part of the highly regarded Into the Classroom series - short, practical guides that help teachers who work in the primary and secondary school setting to make sense of new teaching tools, techniques, and educational policy, with ideas for implementing them in the classroom.