'Come quickly, Dr Watson', says Mrs Hudson. 'Sherlock Holmes is dying!'
Sherlock Holmes was trying to solve a murder. But now he has a terrible illness, and he is not his normal self. Can his friend Watson help him? Can the strange Mr Culverton Smith help him? Or will Sherlock Holmes die?
Dominoes is a full-colour, interactive readers series that offers students a fun reading experience while building their language skills. With integrated activities, an interactive MultiROM, and e....
[show more]xciting, fully dramatized audio for every story, the new edition of the series makes reading motivating for students while making it easy for you to develop their reading and language skills.
• Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
• Fully dramatized audio recordings featuring native-speaker actors, music, and sound effects
• Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary
• Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
• Interactive MultiROM containing complete recorded text in Audio CD format and a range of interactive activities and games (for every book)
• Two personalized projects in every book