'Be careful with Morfran,' Princess Adhan tells her young son, Merlin.
Morfran, the son of the Enchantress Ceridwen, is a bully. Then one day, Merlin drinks one of Ceridwen's magic potions. After this, he can become different animals, see though walls, change the weather, and look into the future. But Morfran is angry with Merlin when Ceridwen dies. Years later, Morfran - now King Vortigern's magician - plans to kill Merlin, the boy with no father. How can Merlin's magic powers help him f....
[show more]ight his enemy?
Dominoes is a full-colour, interactive readers series that offers students a fun reading experience while building their language skills. With integrated activities, an interactive MultiROM, and exciting, fully dramatized audio for every story, the new edition of the series makes reading motivating for students while making it easy for you to develop their reading and language skills.
• Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
• Fully dramatized audio recordings featuring native-speaker actors, music, and sound effects
• Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary
• Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
• Interactive MultiROM containing complete recorded text in Audio CD format and a range of interactive activities and games (for every book)
• Two personalized projects in every book