Helps teachers of young learners introduce and practise grammar in a fun and motivating way.
Steers a middle course between grammar-based and communicative approaches to teaching: meaning is the main focus of all language teaching and grammar is an intrinsic part of making meaning explicit.
• Ready-made, enjoyable grammar activities to supplement coursebooks.
• Strengthens grammatical accuracy in a fun and purposeful way.
• Activities focus on k....
[show more]ey grammatical points for young learners and align with the CEF.
• Contents organized by communicative goal (e.g. talking about the past), cross-referenced to grammar teaching point (e.g. past simple).
• Includes activities for different learning styles.
• Promotes critical and creative thinking skills and language awareness.
• Photocopiable worksheets for many of the activities.