A fun two-level course for very young learners that develops vocabulary practises phonics and teaches family values.
First Friends 2nd Edition has all the popular features of the first edition that teachers love: an easy-to-follow structure, successful methodology, cultural suitability and rich resources.
Plus it now has an expanded vocabulary syllabus, values lessons in every unit, practical cross-curricular lessons that link in with other subjects and engaging activities to impro....
[show more]ve critical thinking skills.
Use with Little Friends for a three-level pre-primary course or to underpin Family and Friends 2nd Edition to make a nine-level course.
• Extended core vocabulary syllabus so pupils can achieve more
• Systematic phonics syllabus presented through catchy songs
• Enhanced values strand to help children learn social skills
• Practical cross-curricular lessons that link with other subjects
• Engaging activities to improve critical thinking skills
• Clearer design with more photos to make a stronger connection to the real world
• New Student MultiROM with games to learn and practise at home