With an emphasis on meaningful communication and skills development, Got it! Second Edition builds students' confidence to communicate in English.
Got it! Second Edition retains the tried and tested formula of the first edition with 100% new content. Language is presented in context at the start of every unit in a photo-story in the lower levels and in an interesting, teen-appropriate text in higher levels. The guided discovery approach to grammar encourages students to reflect on the lan....
[show more]guage they are learning and supports autonomous learning.
• Extensive Online Practice through the Practice Kit develops students' language skills and provides instant feedback.
• Language is presented in context in either a photo-story or interesting text that will engage teen learners.
• A new, improved skills syllabus with a new Writing Bank and more listening opportunities builds students' confidence.
• A guided discovery approach to grammar encourages students to think.
• Interactive grammar presentations provide an effective and fun way to present new grammar.
• New online progress tests, practice questions for a range of international exams, and self-assessment pages ensure all your students can progress with confidence.
• The online Gradebook lets you assign, track and monitor your students' progress.
• New video material to engage and motivate teens.
Got it! Second Edition offers teachers greater flexibility with plenty of optional extra resources, including new interactive grammar presentations available through iTools; More than 50 printable worksheets to provide support and challenge; and the opportunity to try out online homework with the new Practice Kit.
A new, improved skills syllabus provides all the support your students need to develop their skills, including: a dedicated Skills page in every unit with My Skills boxes to practice useful strategies; new guided writing tasks in every unit; Extra communication pages which offer further listening practice and extra functional vocabulary; and a Writing Builder lesson for each unit which covers a range of useful writing rules from using punctuation correctly to organizing ideas in a piece of writing.
Internet Practice Kit:
The Got it! Practice Kit is accessed via a card at the back of the Student Book.
• Extension of all 4 skills - new reading texts, extension listening activities, speaking activities and guided writing tasks.
• Extra video - interviews with American teens and accompanying activities.
• Language Review - 2 review activities every 2 units.
• Online practice test - KET for Schools at Level 2 and PET for Schools at Level 3.
• Learning Management System - to help assign students to classes, set and monitor homework, select 'test' or 'practice' mode as preferred.
With the Got it! Practice Kit, students' work is marked automatically, or submitted to the teacher for grading. It saves time, provides instant feedback, and helps students maintain motivation.