A course equipping adults learners with the English that they need to work or study in the USA.
Step Forward Second Edition provides the essential language, skills and rigorous content Adult English Language Learners need to move confidently towards their work and academic goals. Newly revised to align with the College and Career Readiness Standards and the English Language Proficiency Standards, Step Forward ensures that learners are well prepared to use their English in the real world....
Step Forward features a full suite of easy-to-use resources, including tests, lesson plans, multilevel activities and the Oxford English Vocabulary Trainer app, ensuring that every teacher can teach the content with confidence and every student can achieve their goals.
• Content anchored to College and Career Readiness Standards supports student goals.
• "At Work" and "Academic" focus develops critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Specifically designed to help meet the needs of multilevel classes.
• Online Teacher Resource Center provides easy access to a variety of classroom materials.
• The Oxford English Vocabulary Trainer app and the Oxford Picture Dictionary offer additional vocabulary building and practice.