English File Intermediate Plus is designed specifically for students who have completed an Intermediate B1+ course but are not yet ready for Upper-Intermediate B2. Intermediate Plus enables learners to consolidate their existing knowledge, and build vocabulary and confidence.
• Motivates students by targeting areas of language where they require more practice.
• Gives both teachers and students confidence that every lesson is appropriate and offers the right level of challeng....
• Includes all the extra resources that you would expect from the English File package to supplement lessons and challenge and support students according to their needs.
MultiPACK A contains the first half of the Student's book and Workbook, and MultiPACK B contains the second half of the Student's book and Workbook.
A blend of completely new lessons, updated texts and activities, together with the refreshing and fine-tuning of some favourite lessons from New English File - English File third edition provides the right mix of language, motivation, and opportunity to get students talking.
English File third edition offers more support for teachers and students. Teacher's Book provides over 100 photocopiables to save preparation time, plus extra tips and ideas. iTools brings your classroom to life with the Student's Book, Workbook AND Teacher's Book photocopiable activities, on-screen and interactive. iTutor enables students to revise, review and catch up if they've missed a lesson with all audio and video, plus Grammar, Vocab, Pronunciation, Reading and Listening. Students can learn and practise sounds, words and sentences in context - and take wherever they go - with the Pronunciation App. Sample materials available from the English File website.
• Super-flexible package provides everything needed - for both inside and outside the classroom
• Improved texts and listening that motivate students to talk
• Four-skills syllabus with a clear focus on pronunciation - plus Grammar Bank exercises for practice and activation of grammar
• 'Real-world' In-The-Street interviews, Practical English motivating drama and documentary videos
• Oxford Online Skills Program offers students targeted and motivating practice to improve reading, writing, listening and speaking. Teachers can also use our online Learning Management System to easily manage and measure student progress
• Progress tests for each File with clear signposting to additional related practice and reference