Preparation for the Oxford Test of English at B1 level
A B1-level practice test book including two full tests which helps students to successfully prepare for the Oxford Test of English.
The Oxford Test of English is an online general English proficiency test. This practice test book will give students at B1 level the opportunity to develop relevant skills and techniques for each part of the test, as well as giving them a clear overview of the test structure.
• Test preparation - develop relevant skills and techniques for each part of the test.
• Test tips - useful information that test takers should remember when approaching each part of the test.
• Test practice - two complete practice tests at B1 level.
• Online resources - all audio files and answer keys can be downloaded using the access code in the front of the book.
• Explanatory answer keys - students can review why particular answers are correct, or why some options are incorrect.
• Sample writing answers - designed to reflect authentic test taker answers and show different ways of approaching the writing tasks.
• Can be used in the classroom or for self-study.
• Can be used alongside any general English course.
This book contains two complete practice tests at CEFR level B1. These tests will allow students to familiarize themselves with the task types used in the Oxford Test of English and the format of the test.
Test 1 also includes thorough preparation for each part of the test, focusing on appropriate techniques, skills and tips for test takers. Both tests include online access to explanatory answer keys, audio files for the Speaking and Listening modules, and sample answers for Writing tasks.