A new, up-to-date course where students learn what they need to know for a career in commerce, tourism, nursing, medicine, or technology.
Oxford English for Careers is a series which prepares pre-work students for starting their career. Everything in each Student's Book is vocation-specific, which means students get the language, information, and skills they need to help them get a job in their chosen career. The series covers Commerce, Tourism, Nursing, and Technology at Pre-....
[show more]Intermediate and Intermediate levels. New levels include Tourism 3 Upper-Intermediate for tourism management and Technology 2, plus the completely new Medicine course.
• Career-specific grammar, vocabulary, and skills practice.
• Language practice in real work situations.
• 'It's my job' - real people talking about their work.
• Online interactive exercises for revising and recycling language at www.oup.com/elt/oefc
• Teacher's Resource Book with background information on the industry to help you teach with confidence
• Additional activities and tests for extra practice and support.