English for Customer Care is part of the EXPRESS SERIES. It is the ideal quick course for customer care professionals who need to communicate effectively with their customers in English, whether in person, over the phone, or in writing. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course of for self-study.
Key Features of the Book
• A broad range of material presenting language in context
• Customer focus extra boxes ....
[show more]with tips and key language for dealing
effectively with customers
• Stimulating role-plays for pair work tasks
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit with warm-up and awareness-raising activities
• OUTPUT section at the end of each unit with topics for discussion and reflection
• Appendix including an answer key, transcript, A-Z word list and a glossary of useful phrases and vocabulary
Key Features of the MultiROM
• Realistic listening extracts
• Interactive exercises to practise the language of customer care