English for Accounting is part of the EXPRESS SERIES. It is the ideal quick course for anyone who needs to communicate with colleagues and clients about accounting and financial matters. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course of for self-study.
Key Features of the Book
• Reading and listening exercises presenting language and vocabulary in context
• Authentic documents used in accounting and....
[show more] finance
• DID You KNOW? boxes addressing language and cultural issues
• Stimulating role-plays for pair work and group tasks
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit with warm-up and awareness-raising activities
• OUTPUT section at the end of each unit with activities to encourage discussion and reflection
• Appendix with answer key, transcript and a glossary of financial terms
Key Features of the MultiROM
• Realistic listening extracts
• Interactive exercises to practise useful phrases, vocabulary and communication
• A-Z word list and other helpful reference documents