English for Emails is part of the EXPRESS SERIES. It is the ideal quick course for anyone who needs to write emails in a business context. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course of for self-study.
Key Features of the Book
• Model emails showing different email styles and key language
• Tip boxes addressing key language points
• YOU'VE GOT MAIL section with pair work writing tasks....
• STARTER feature highlighting the 'culture' of emails
• OUTPUT feature at the end of each unit offering optional listening activities to encourage discussion and reflection
• Appendix with answer key, transcript, and a comprehensive list of email phrases
Key Features of the MultiROM
• Realistic listening extracts
• Interactive exercises to practise useful phrases, vocabulary and writing emails
• A-Z word list