English for Meetings is part of the EXPRESS SERIES. It is the ideal quick course for professionals who need to attend meetings in English. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course of for self-study.
Key Features of the Book
• Language presented in context with follow-up exercises
• Special focus on the appropriate language for formal and informal meetings
• Stimulating role-plays for groupwork tasks....
• Language focus boxes with tips and key language for contributing effectively to meetings in an international context
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit with warm-up and awareness-raising activities
• OUTPUT section at the end of each unit with topics for discussion and reflection
• Appendix including an answer key, transcript, A-Z word list and a glossary of useful phrases and vocabulary
Key Features of the MultiROM
• Realistic listening extracts
• Interactive exercises to practise the language of meetings