English for Presentations is part of the EXPRESS SERIES. It is the ideal quick course for professionals who need to give presentations in English. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course of for self-study.
Key Features of the Book
• A wide range of material targeting the stages of presentations
• Tip boxes addressing key language points, useful phrases and strategies
• Opportunities to practise giv....
[show more]ing presentations
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit with warm-up and awareness-raising activities
• OUTPUT section at the end of each unit with activities to encourage discussion and reflection
• Appendix including an answer key, transcript, A-Z word list and a glossary of useful phrases and vocabulary
Key Features of the MultiROM
• Realistic listening extracts from presentations
• Interactive exercises to practise the language of presentations