English for Socializing is part of the EXPRESS SERIES. It is the ideal quick course for anyone who needs English to socialize in a professional context. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course of for self-study.
Key Features of the Book
• A broad range of material targeting different socializing skills and
small talk topics
• A wide variety of engaging exercises
• Stimulating role-plays....
[show more]• Info boxes with cross-cultural tips, useful language, and strategies for successful socializing
• STARTER section at the beginning of each unit with warm-up and awareness-raising activities
• OUTPUT section at the end of each unit with topics for discussion and reflection
• Appendix including answer key, transcript, A-Z word list and a glossary of useful phrases and vocabulary
Key Features of the MultiROM
• Realistic listening extracts
• Interactive exercises to practise the language of socializing