English level: Intermediate
An expanding series of short, specialist English courses for different professions, work skills, and industries.
Each course can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Hands-on tasks allow students to use new language immediately.
How can it be used?
• As a stand-alone, short, intensive course.
• For self-study, using the interactive MultiROM.
• Alongside a more general coursebook, such ....
[show more]as International Express.
• 'STARTER' warm-up activities use students' experiences to lead in to each unit topic.
• Tip boxes present key language points, useful phrases, and strategies.
• 'OUTPUT' activities at the end of each unit encourage discussion and immediate practice of the material.
• Interactive MultiROM with every title with self-study material for students to maximize their time in and outside the classroom.