The right explanations and practice for your language level, plus 100% more interactive practice on the NEW Practice-Boost CD-ROMs.
This three-level grammar practice series takes students through from elementary to advanced level English. The way in which grammar is presented and practised reflects the needs of the student at each stage of their learning. 'Basic' provides lots of practice and short explanations; 'Intermediate' gives you more detail with extended practice; 'Adv....
[show more]anced' gives challenging practice activities and in-depth explanations.
• The series covers the grammar students need to know for international exams such as PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL.
• Regular revision units and tests help learners focus on the grammar they need to practise most.
• Exit tests ensure the student is ready for the next level of Oxford Practice Grammar.
• Each level comprises a book plus the Practice-Boost CD-ROM, now with 100% more practice and testing.
• NEW Practice-Boost CD-ROMs are compatible with interactive white-boards.
• Mixed-tense exercises get learners practising different tenses in context, meaning they'll be more confident when speaking and writing.
• Listening activities, including dialogues, give learners practice at pronunciation and listening for grammatical differences.
• Multiple choice tests show students what they still need to practise.