When you stretch to reach new goals, you need support. Stretch provides a comprehensive support system and a unique 6 skills approach to help students meet their personal, academic and professional goals.
Stretch is a four-level integrated skills course that supports students to reach their full potential.
In addition to explicit and supportive instruction in listening, speaking, reading and writing, Stretch offers a focus on practical viewing and presenting skills.
[show more]ng skills instill confidence in public speaking.
Viewing skills use BBC Worldwide Learning videos to teach media literacy for 21st-century success.
The skills practiced in Stretch are chosen to reflect the CEFR can-do statements and help students achieve success on standardized tests such as TOEIC.
• Presenting skills instill confidence in public speaking
• Viewing skills teach media literacy for 21st-century success
• BBC Worldwide Learning videos engage and motivate students with rich, contemporary content
• Skills Snapshots ensure transparent and transferable learning outcomes
• Online Practice offers additional skill instruction and customizable practice that you can assign and track - up to 40 hours per level
• iTools Online transforms each Student Book and Workbook into a media-rich classroom presentation tool to maximize heads-up learning
• The Testing Program offers a variety of written and oral tests, preparing students for standardized tests
• Multi-Packs for teachers with fewer contact hours combine 50% of the Student Book with 50% of the Workbook