'Help me,' says Helen Stoner. 'My sister died, and now I am going to die too.'
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson must answer the question of how Julia Stoner died, two years ago. If they cannot, then Helen Stoner will die too. But her house is very strange - and her stepfather, Dr Grimesby Roylott, is very angry and does not want Holmes there.
Who kill Julia, and how? And why did she say 'the speckled band!' before she died?
Dominoes is a full-colour, interactive readers series ....
[show more]that offers students a fun reading experience while building their language skills. With integrated activities, an interactive MultiROM, and exciting, fully dramatized audio for every story, the new edition of the series makes reading motivating for students while making it easy for you to develop their reading and language skills.
• Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
• Fully dramatized audio recordings featuring native-speaker actors, music, and sound effects
• Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary
• Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
• Interactive MultiROM containing complete recorded text in Audio CD format and a range of interactive activities and games (for every book)
• Two personalized projects in every book