The best-selling series with a proven methodology - a course that teachers can trust in the classroom.
• Clear, structured approach to grammar. Grammatical structures are introduced in context, with questions that encourage students to work out the rules for themselves. A comprehensive 'Grammar section' at the back of the Student's Books provides a useful reference before, during or after the lesson.
• A well-defined vocabulary syllabus concentrates on three k....
[show more]ey areas: learning new words in lexical sets; acquiring good habits for learning vocabulary; and developing vocabulary 'systems' such as sound and spelling relationships.
• Integrated skills work. In every unit the reading and listening activities contextualize and bring together much previously introduced language. The unit-by-unit writing sections in the Student's Books help to develop students' written English in a range of situations and registers.
• Supportive Teacher's Books at each level include an explanation of the methodology, step-by-step lesson guidance, additional activities, photocopiable tests, cultural notes, and detailed answer keys.
• Teacher's Resource Books provide photocopiable games and activities to supplement the main course materials.
• Workbooks at each level offer a range of exercises to revise and extend the grammar and vocabulary covered in the Student's Book, plus extra related input where appropriate.
What is a Split Edition? It is the 1st or 2nd Half of the Student's Book. Ideal for Short Courses.