English level: Beginner
A two-year course, starting with listening and speaking and introducing the written word in the second year.
• An effective, story-based methodology.
• Songs, puzzles, colouring and drawing activities to involve students actively in learning.
• A cross-curricular focus to develop learning skills across the curriculum.
• Stickers to reinforce vocabulary in an enjoyable way.
• Attractive new culture and fest....
[show more]ival pages.
• Take-home English activities to encourage parental involvement.
• Masks, puppets and storycards to extend story-telling activities.
• iTools resource disk with digital classroom resources, worksheet builder, and test builder.
• Teacher's Resource Books with materials to support mixed-ability classes.