English level: Beginner
A two-year course to follow Happy House, or as a first English course for children who are ready to read and write. The characters found in Happy House have grown up a little and are exploring the streets!
• A variety of reading texts including comic strips, topic-based texts, and rhymes.
• Progressive development of writing skills.
• Regular speaking activities with plenty of pair work and games.
• Material to pr....
[show more]epare students for the Cambridge Young Learners' exam.
• iTools resource disk with digital classroom resources, worksheet builder, and test builder.
• Teacher's Resource Books with materials to support mixed ability classes.